Great success at the SPS Drives fair in Parma
Our three days of participation at the Sector Trade Fair for Europe’s Most Important Industrial Automation has been positively closed.
We have presented innovative solutions that reflect our state-of-the-art DNA, producing high quality, efficient, and reliable equipment.
What we presented at SPS Drives in Parma
At the IPS IPC Drives fair we introduced our new PC Panel and PC Box product lines, all were highly appreciated by the public who visited our stand.
We divided them according to types of touchscreen:
We believe that in a future now very close, our innovative FULL FLAT line products with capacitive touchscreen, will be the leading products for the automation industry.
This is possible thank to new Multi-touch features introduced by Windows 10 operating system and by related automation softwares.
The usage feedback we have had from the stand, are summarized as follows:
- All visitors were surprised by the sensitivity of the capacitive touchscreen systems.
- They have tried everything: handkerchiefs, gloves, wet hands… yet they have never missed a shot.
- The touch system sensitivity was amazing. Many convinced people of the resistive system, have reconsidered their opinion seeing the potential of modern capacitive touchscreen systems.
But what did we REALLY bring to the fair
Our innovation was not the capacitive touchscreen, it could all have it.
Our innovation has been to apply a USB Key directly to the PC Panel glass front.
- Basically, PC Panel manufacturers tend to make an aluminum extension on the PC glass edge on which the touch screen is attached.
- We have overcome this setting by attaching the USB Key directly to the glass, eliminating unnecessary costs of materials and workmanship.
- This allowed us to convey the value of careful design to the needs of those who must use the product every day.
The closeness and empathy with the customer is not said in words, but it is proven with solutions to its problems.
Our considerations on the SPS Parma fair
The Parma industrial automation fair has brought together the world’s biggest players in technology solutions.
Together with them we are writing the future of the industry 4.0, it is really just the beginning of a global transformation, which not only will change the way we produce the goods.
The way we relate to work and to information is one of the biggest changes in economic history.
We are pleased to be protagonists together with many other collaborators and manufacturers of solutions like us.
Despite the great uncertainty surrounding the visionary aspects of automation and robotics, we are pleased to note that everyone’s priority is to keep man at the heart of industrial processes.
A curiosity. What does SPS IPC Drives mean?
The brand of the fair consists of three main terms of the industrial sector, one German and two in English:
From German Speicherprogrammierbare Steuerung, best known in Italy in English PLC, Programmable Logic Controller.
In Italy, therefore, PLC could be read in the same way.
It’s for industrial PCs, operator control panels like those we have presented at the fair.
Intended as drive, an English term widely adopted in Italy.
PLCs, industrial PCs and drives are key products for the electrical automation, for this they have been chosen, 25 years ago, in Germany for the first edition of SPS IPC Drives fair.
+39 045 8510539
Our success has its roots in the technical experience that we have acquired over the years and it is this experience that allows us to offer avant-garde Hardware solutions, both standard and made to measure, that are completely in line with customer requirements.
Code of ethics