Intercomp at the SPS IPC Drives Parma 2018 Fair
The great moment of SPS IPC Drives has arrived, the very important industrial automation fair that will take place in Parma from 22nd to 24th May 2018.
Intercomp will participate presenting its entire range of products for industrial automation together with two recent CUSTOM-MADE solutions we have created for some producers of machines for food vision and packaging systems.
Our booth is in Hall 6 at the number D 048.
The SPS IPC Drives trade fair in Parma is an event organized by Messe Frankfurt Italia, a global point of reference in the field of industrial automation, where are exhibited the best technological innovations regarding the industry of the future.
The name that defines the fair is composed of three terms related to the industrial sector:
- SPS, or Speicherprogrammierbare Steuerung, better known by the term PLC (Programmable Logic Controller);
- IPC, industrial PCs or operator control panels installed in production lines;
- Drives, intended as drive, an English term widely adopted in Italy.
This is one of the most popular event for industrial automation, with more than 700 exhibitors and over 33 thousand visitors in 2017, including many foreigners.
What we will present
Intercomp will be present at the fair to show the most innovative solutions designed and produced in the historic headquarters of Verona, the devices that represent the vanguard of production in the era of Industry 4.0.
Here are some products that we will display:
- PC Panels with capacitive and resistive touchscreen, efficient and performing products suitable for any working environment;
- PC Box, ideal device to be easily integrated in all production lines;
- the new Brianza Industrial Totem, a resistant solution that guarantees high performance;
- the ACUS IT cart trolley for logistics, which considerably improves the handling of goods.
Compared to last year, the news is represented by the presence at our stand of two customized products, made for two major manufacturers of industrial machines. These are high-performance monitors to be installed on devices created for the industrial context.
How to reach our booth
From the West entrance
This is the entrance located near the largest parking lot. Simply head to Hall 6 and then booth D 048, in the central part of the pavilion.
From Hall 5
If you arrive from Hall 5, passing through the central entrance, simply continue towards row D at number 48.
Come to visit us or request an appointment with our account manager.
Our success has its roots in the technical experience that we have acquired over the years and it is this experience that allows us to offer avant-garde Hardware solutions, both standard and made to measure, that are completely in line with customer requirements.
Code of ethics
⬇️ Download PDF